[kronolith] Kronolith as CalDAV Client - r/w access?

Daniel Mayer mayer at couga.net
Sun Mar 29 22:39:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

> > Daniel Mayer schrieb:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> we have a caldav server running which can be accessed in a read/write
> >> fashion from various desktop clients.
> >> I managed to display the calendar in Kronolith (Kronolith H3 (2.3) on
> >> Horde 3.3.3) after adding it as a remote calendar (using a http://...
> >> URL). Unfortunately it does not seem to be possible to edit or add
> >> events to this calendar. Is this currently supported or do I simply have
> >> to specify the URL in a different way that Kronolith knows it is
> >> accessing a caldav share and not a plain ics file via http? Any hint
> >> would be very appreciated.
> >>
> >> The Roadmap page mentions patches for the caldav/webdav client support
> >> and I was wondering where these are accessible or if they are already
> >> present in the current release.
>
> There is no CalDAV client support in Kronolith, just read-only
> vCalendar/iCalendar over HTTP support.

Thanks for the clarification. http://www.horde.org/kronolith/roadmap/
mentions:

"WebDAV/CalDAV/GroupDAV client capabilities - Patches available"

does this refer to the "simple" vcal/ical retrieval via HTTP or is this
referring to a real client? I assume these patches then apply to the
HEAD revision of Kronolith and cannot be applied to 2.3? Are those
available somewhere?

Thanks,
Daniel