[kronolith] Kronolith as CalDAV Client - r/w access?

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Sun Mar 29 22:54:21 UTC 2009

> The mail application works nicely for me, though. As for the
> calender, I am still looking for something, which supports both a
> web interface (as kronolith does) and supports local clients
> (Sunbird and iCal, but the iCal problem might be related to https
> with a pricately signed certificate).

For the record, we have a setup that uses kronolith and Sunbird/
Lightning very successfully.  There are a few bugs that cause us
headaches, but for the most part it works as advertised.  Where is
your setup breaking down?  What platforms are you on? Have you added
your local Certificate Authority to the client machines?
-Elliot