[kronolith] Kronolith as CalDAV Client - r/w access?

Marcus Frischherz marcus at casaberg.at
Mon Mar 30 09:40:01 UTC 2009

> Of course you won't find many success stories in the mailing list
> archive. People write there if they have problems, not if everything
> works fine.
>
> Jan.

I realize that. I was hoping for people with the same problem, but
with a solution to it. I did find references to people with the same
problem, but I did not find solutions. And the Wiki is very strange on
that subject, it says something like "There supposedly exists a
procedure to get r/w access with a client, here is the link", and in
the link there is unfortunately no information, which was helpful.

regards,
Marcus