[kronolith] Kronolith as CalDAV Client - r/w access?

Andras Galos galosa at netinform.hu
Mon Mar 30 19:55:14 UTC 2009

Hi Marcus,

> I also followed these "instructions" and they did not work for me.

I personally have no idea what could go wrong at your side, but nor I
nor anybody else on this list promised support for every Horde
installation. Please see: http://www.horde.org/support.php

You can buy support from the developers of the project or you can set
you Horde's log level high and send your logs here to see if somebody
can find something in it.

After your problem is solved send your corrections about the
http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithSunbird page here to make that better and
help others.

Best regards,
Andras Galos