[kronolith] Kronolith as CalDAV Client - r/w access?

Marcus Frischherz marcus at casaberg.at
Mon Mar 30 09:49:26 UTC 2009

Quoting Andras Galos <galosa at netinform.hu>:

> Yes. I myself use Thunderbird+Lightning with Horde+Kronolith with
> CalDAV  in r/w without problems. I don't ask anything in this list if
> the things  are right, only if something goes wrong.
>

> Best regards,
> Andras Galos

Well, that's good for you. Did you follow any procedure to make it
work? I'd be happy to read them and try them out. I tried to follow
the available procedures (in the Documentation and Wiki), and I do not
have write access, only read. I get 403 and 207 error codes in the
apache log.

And what do you mean by CalDAV? Horde+Kronolith+IMP is a self
contained package, and does not need a CalDAV server, and incidentally
the original post starting this thread was about a not working
integration with a CalDAV server. So, up to now I don't have a CalDAV
server, I have Horde+Kronolith+IMP, and the attempt to modify or add
events via Thunderbird/Lightning or Sunbird results in errors.

regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Frischherz