[kronolith] Problem with Alarm

Thomas Berger tberger at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Apr 2 10:34:34 UTC 2009

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Thomas Berger <tberger at rz.uni-leipzig.de>:
>
>> Hallo,
>>
>> we use the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2
>> with kronolith and we have a Problem by the
>> Alarm function with following property:
>>
>> Choose how you want to receive reminders for events with alarms:
>> Popup Notifcation
>>
>> 1. This popup messagebox comes only after an action
>>   in horde (e.g. building a new page).
>>   However in imp generated this automatically (e.g. mailbox query).
>>
> Yes. What is the problem or question?

can kronolith generate the notification Message automatically (without
a action - as imp)?

>> 2. The popup messageBox is not disabled by the confirmation
>>   and is allways present with the next horde action...
>>
>> Can I this adjust???
>
> No.

Many Users would like a notification message, this is ok, but not
more, because it very complicates the work of the Horde framework.
A button in the messagebox (confirmation / more notification)
would be better or (e.g. sunbird)??

With best regards
Thomas Berger