[kronolith] No free/busy information found message

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Thu Apr 23 20:51:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.2 (Horde 3.3.3, IMP 4.3.3 and
Kronolith 2.3).  I have searched the archives but cannot find a solution to
my problem.

I have defined a shared address book with free/busy URLs for each entry
using this format:

https://hotname.domain/kronolith/fb.php?u=username

When I add an attendee for an event and select someone from the shared
address book, I receive the error message:

Error retrieving free/busy information for username at hostname.domain: No
free/busy information found at the free/busy url of
username at hostname.domain.

If I type in the above URL in a browser, I get served a file with extension
.vfb an this content:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR

VERSION:2.0

PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Kronolith H3 (2.3)//EN

METHOD:PUBLISH

BEGIN:VFREEBUSY

ORGANIZER;CN=User Name:mailto:username at somehost.somedomain

DTSTAMP:20090423T195811Z

DTSTART:20090423T040000Z

DTEND:20090523T040000Z

URL:https://host.domain/kronolith/fb.php?u=username

END:VFREEBUSY

END:VCALENDAR

The user has selected the calendar to include in the free/busy URL already.
I also tried using a non-SSL URL and got the same result.

Thanks in advance.