[kronolith] No free/busy information found message

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Apr 25 09:05:42 UTC 2009

Zitat von Aria Bamdad <aria at bsc.gwu.edu>:

> Hi,
>

> I am using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.2 (Horde 3.3.3, IMP 4.3.3 and
> Kronolith 2.3).  I have searched the archives but cannot find a solution to
> my problem.
>

> I have defined a shared address book with free/busy URLs for each entry
> using this format:
>

> https://hotname.domain/kronolith/fb.php?u=username
>

> When I add an attendee for an event and select someone from the shared
> address book, I receive the error message:
>

> Error retrieving free/busy information for username at hostname.domain: No
> free/busy information found at the free/busy url of
> username at hostname.domain.
>

> If I type in the above URL in a browser, I get served a file with extension
> .vfb an this content:
>

> BEGIN:VCALENDAR
>
> VERSION:2.0
>
> PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Kronolith H3 (2.3)//EN
>
> METHOD:PUBLISH
>
> BEGIN:VFREEBUSY
>
> ORGANIZER;CN=User Name:mailto:username at somehost.somedomain
>
> DTSTAMP:20090423T195811Z
>
> DTSTART:20090423T040000Z
>
> DTEND:20090523T040000Z
>
> URL:https://host.domain/kronolith/fb.php?u=username
>
> END:VFREEBUSY
>
> END:VCALENDAR
>

> The user has selected the calendar to include in the free/busy URL already.
> I also tried using a non-SSL URL and got the same result.

This error messages should only be returned if either the data really
doesn't contain any free/busy data (which it obviously does), or the
server returned a HTTP response code different from 200 from that URL
(which shouldn't happen either, because Kronolith is generating that
response).

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/