[kronolith] Content/Language Daily Agenda

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 23 11:43:21 UTC 2009

Zitat von Manuel Schwab <manuel at manuelschwab.de>:

> Hello list,
>
> a few quesions regaring Daily Agenda.
>
> - is it possible to set an option to receive a daily agenda even if
> there is no entry in this day? Best thing would be to receive a
> message with information "no meetings today" or something like this.
> Maybe there is still such an option but I can not find it.
> If there is no option available what is the best way to modify this?

Hack agenda() in kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php

> - is it possible to show not only the start time in the daily agenda
> but duration, too?

Patch?

> - Furthermore I noticed a strange language problem.
> When I add a new appointment in kronolith I get a email in German
> ("Termin hinzugefügt..."). That' s okay because I want to have the
> messages in German.
> But when I receive a reminder or the daily agenda, both of them are
> in English.
> How does kronolith choose the language?

It reads the language from the preferences. So either these users
don't have the language set in their preferences and rely on browser
detection or language selection in the login screen instead. Or the
preference can't be read because your preference system requires a
valid user login, like some LDAP setups.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/