[kronolith] Automatically showing birthdays in Calendar

James Mohr jimmo at jimmo.com
Sat Aug 1 06:58:40 UTC 2009

Hi All!

I am using the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version 1.2.2. I would like to
be able to automatically display birthdays in the calendar. I have googled
and looked through the wiki, but I cannot find anything that say how to do
this, or if it is even possible. Any assistance would be appreaciated.

Regards,

Jim Mohr