[kronolith] Automatically showing birthdays in Calendar

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Aug 1 12:18:15 UTC 2009

Quoting James Mohr <jimmo at jimmo.com>:

> Hi All!
>
> I am using the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version 1.2.2. I would like to
> be able to automatically display birthdays in the calendar. I have googled
> and looked through the wiki, but I cannot find anything that say how to do
> this, or if it is even possible. Any assistance would be appreaciated.

Hi Jim,

IIRC, all I did was define birthdays and anniversaries in
turba/config/sources.php
turba/config/attributes.php

and then going to Kronolith and opening "Calendars" in the upper right
corner and choosing to display External Events.

I hope I'm not missing a step.  It has been a while

good luck,

ed

> Regards,
>
> Jim Mohr