[kronolith] performance on large systems

John Madden jmadden at ivytech.edu
Tue Nov 17 23:02:30 UTC 2009

> This is the open bug:
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7363
>
> If you have optimized SQL queries for PostgreSQL, it would be great to
> get this sorted once and for all.

Patch attached.  Let  me know if you feel it worthy for inclusion on the
bug report and I'll clean it up to remove stuff rather than commenting
it out, etc.  Initial testing shows massive improvements (kronolith page
turned on.  It's a hefty change to the logic so it certainly needs
someone with a better Horde background to look it over.  It skips over
the intelligence of Horde's DB agnostics but should work on anything
that supports joins and sub-selects.

John

--
John Madden