[kronolith] attendees.php legend

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Nov 30 13:13:08 UTC 2009

Zitat von Serge Chernyavsky <serg.remote at gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>
> when I add an attendee user1 it shows busy cells correctly in
> user1's row but cells that should show green (time when user1 is
> free) are shown in white which is 'No Information' according to
> legend.

No, hatched means no information. White is indefinite.

> In 'Overview' section it's the opposite: green cells are where they
> should be but white cells shown instead the red ones (i.e. time when
> user1 (required attendee) is busy).
>
> Is it correct behavior?

Yes. Free/busy information retrieved for the individual attendees can
contain free times or busy times. Kronolith for example only provides
busy times like most free/busy providers. So what we display in the
attendee's row is really the information that has been provided by the
attendee.

In the summary we show the calculated, merged free/busy time, i.e. we
consider any non-busy-by-all-attendees time as a possible event time,
and display it green.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/