[kronolith] Problem accessing calendar from Lightning

Toomas Aas toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee
Wed May 12 19:25:22 UTC 2010

Hello!

I have successfully set up Kronolith 2.3.3 on Horde 3.3.6. Now I'm
trying to access my calendar from Lightning 0.9 and I'm having problems.

I am following the wiki page
http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithSunbird

I have installed the HTTP_WebDav_Server PEAR package and modified
Apache configuration with the <LimitExcept> section as instructed.

I am using the calendar url which Kronolith tells me to use for
subscribing to this calendar:
https://webmail.mydomain.com/rpc.php/kronolith/myusername@mydomain.com/myusername@mydomain.com.ics

After creating (in Lightning) a network calendar of type iCal using
this URL, Lightning prompts for username and password. After entering
these, the calendar is displayed blank - the events I have entered
using Kronolith are not there.

In Horde log there is this error message:
[horde] Calendar does not exist or no permission to edit [pid 77473 on
line 157 of "/usr/local/www/apache22/data/horde/lib/
Horde/RPC/webdav.php"]

In Apache's  access_log I see 404 errors like this:
12.34.56.78 - myusername [12/May/2010:17:21:02 +0300] "GET
/rpc.php/kronolith/myusername at mydomain.com/myusername at mydomain.com.ics
HTTP/1.1" 404 26

However, when I enter the same calendar URL into Firefox, it prompts
for username and password, then downloads the .ics file which seems to
contain my calendar entries. Why can't Lightning access this calendar
while Firefox can?

--
Toomas Aas