[kronolith] Problem accessing calendar from Lightning

Toomas Aas toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee
Thu May 13 13:40:33 UTC 2010

K, 12 mai   2010 kirjutas Toomas Aas <toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee>:

> In Apache's  access_log I see 404 errors like this:
> 12.34.56.78 - myusername [12/May/2010:17:21:02 +0300] "GET
> /rpc.php/kronolith/myusername at mydomain.com/myusername at mydomain.com.ics
> HTTP/1.1" 404 26
>
> However, when I enter the same calendar URL into Firefox, it prompts
> for username and password, then downloads the .ics file which seems
> to contain my calendar entries. Why can't Lightning access this
> calendar while Firefox can?

After some more testing I discovered, that I can successfully download
the .ics file with Firefox only when I'm already logged in to Horde in
another tab. If I'm downloading with browser without first logging in
to Horde, I get blank page in browser and the same 404 result in
Apache's access log. Interestingly, though, there are no errors in
Apache's error_log nor PHP's error log. Looks like something in Horde
is deciding to not let me in and returning the 404.

--
Toomas Aas