[kronolith] Screenshot

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Feb 23 08:07:23 UTC 2011

Op 22-02-11 10:27, Paul van der Vlis schreef:
> Op 22-02-11 09:40, Paul van der Vlis schreef:

I have removed the "cache" and the "mem-cache" apache module. This seems
to have a good effect. We have not seen the problem since then, but
maybe it's a little to early to be happy.

We also see that it's faster without this modules. Or better to say that
the speed is more constant.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--