[kronolith] last git head update constraint violation

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:09:59 UTC 2011

Hello Mike

Putting mysql in logging mode:
                   91 Query     SELECT object_id, object_name FROM
`rampage_objects` WHERE object_name IN ('
20070502100506.1y1yia5ws0n4 at webmel.univmed.fr') AND type_id = 2
                   91 Query     SELECT 1
                   91 Query     SELECT user_id, user_name FROM
`rampage_users` WHERE user_name IN ('bourdin')
                   91 Query     SELECT 1
                   91 Query     SELECT tag_id, tag_name FROM `rampage_tags`
WHERE tag_name IN ('Privé')
                   91 Query     SELECT 1
                   91 Query     INSERT INTO `rampage_tagged` (user_id,
object_id, tag_id, created)
                                      VALUES
(14,4790,9,'2011-02-24T09:02:47')
                   91 Query     SELECT 1
20070502103754.4yb1afvr9lvk at webmel.univmed.fr') AND type_id = 2
                   91 Query     SELECT 1
                   91 Query     SELECT user_id, user_name FROM
`rampage_users` WHERE user_name IN ('xxx')
                   91 Query     SELECT 1
                   91 Query     SELECT tag_id, tag_name FROM `rampage_tags`
WHERE tag_name IN ('Évènements')
                   91 Query     SELECT 1
                   91 Query     INSERT INTO `rampage_tags` (tag_name) VALUES
('Évènements')
                   92 Quit

The last INSERT is aborting in constraint violation
I started years ago, so my data are in ISO not in utf8

What else can I do?

Thanks

Dom

2011/2/23 Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>

> Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>
>  Hello,
>>
>> As Horde 4 told me to migrate the database of kronolith, I did that:
>>
>> root at horde4:/var/horde#  horde/bin/db_migrate
>> [  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
>> [  INFO  ] Current imp schema version: 2
>> [  INFO  ] Ending imp schema version: 2
>> [  INFO  ] Current ingo schema version: 5
>> [  INFO  ] Ending ingo schema version: 5
>> [  INFO  ] Current turba schema version: 5
>> [  INFO  ] Ending turba schema version: 5
>> [  INFO  ] Current kronolith schema version: 17
>> 2011-02-23T17:57:31+01:00 INFO: Migrating to
>> KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags (18)
>> 2011-02-23T17:57:31+01:00 INFO: == 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags:
>> migrating =============================
>> 2011-02-23T17:57:31+01:00 INFO: == 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags:
>> Migrating event categories. ===========
>> SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry
>> '▒v▒nements' for key 'rampage_tags_tag_name'
>>
>> What can I do?
>>

> Hm. I am unable to reproduce this no matter how many duplicate categories I
> add to the event table. The checks in Content_Tagger should catch this. A
> query is done to see if the tag name exists already in
> Content_Tagger::_checkTags(). You will need to find out why that query is
> not finding the existing entry.
>

> mike
>
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org