[kronolith] last git head update constraint violation

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 24 14:05:07 UTC 2011

Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:

> Hello Mike
>
> Putting mysql in logging mode:
>                    91 Query     SELECT object_id, object_name FROM
> `rampage_objects` WHERE object_name IN ('
> 20070502100506.1y1yia5ws0n4 at webmel.univmed.fr') AND type_id = 2
>                    91 Query     SELECT 1
>                    91 Query     SELECT user_id, user_name FROM
> `rampage_users` WHERE user_name IN ('bourdin')
>                    91 Query     SELECT 1
>                    91 Query     SELECT tag_id, tag_name FROM `rampage_tags`
> WHERE tag_name IN ('Privé')
>                    91 Query     SELECT 1
>                    91 Query     INSERT INTO `rampage_tagged` (user_id,
> object_id, tag_id, created)
>                                       VALUES
> (14,4790,9,'2011-02-24T09:02:47')
>                    91 Query     SELECT 1
>                    91 Query     SELECT object_id, object_name FROM
> `rampage_objects` WHERE object_name IN ('
> 20070502103754.4yb1afvr9lvk at webmel.univmed.fr') AND type_id = 2
>                    91 Query     SELECT 1
>                    91 Query     SELECT user_id, user_name FROM
> `rampage_users` WHERE user_name IN ('xxx')
>                    91 Query     SELECT 1
>                    91 Query     SELECT tag_id, tag_name FROM `rampage_tags`
> WHERE tag_name IN ('Évènements')
>                    91 Query     SELECT 1
>                    91 Query     INSERT INTO `rampage_tags` (tag_name) VALUES
> ('Évènements')
>                    92 Quit
>
> The last INSERT is aborting in constraint violation

Well, the SELECT right before that should have found the tag entry.
Not sure why it's not.

> I started years ago, so my data are in ISO not in utf8

If you haven't changed anything related to charset, I don't think this
makes a difference since both the INSERT and the SELECT would be in
the same charset, right?

> What else can I do?

You could try debugging a bit around the query in _checkTags() that I
pointed to before and see if anything pops up. Other than that, I'm
honestly not sure.

Maybe another dev on list has an idea?

> Thanks
>
> Dom
>
> 2011/2/23 Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>

>> Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>>
>>  Hello,
>>>
>>> As Horde 4 told me to migrate the database of kronolith, I did that:
>>>
>>> root at horde4:/var/horde#  horde/bin/db_migrate
>>> [  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
>>> [  INFO  ] Current imp schema version: 2
>>> [  INFO  ] Ending imp schema version: 2
>>> [  INFO  ] Current ingo schema version: 5
>>> [  INFO  ] Ending ingo schema version: 5
>>> [  INFO  ] Current turba schema version: 5
>>> [  INFO  ] Ending turba schema version: 5
>>> [  INFO  ] Current kronolith schema version: 17
>>> 2011-02-23T17:57:31+01:00 INFO: Migrating to
>>> KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags (18)
>>> 2011-02-23T17:57:31+01:00 INFO: == 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: