[kronolith] No invitations are sent

Roland van Hout rvhout at nur.mail.rw
Tue Mar 15 14:04:48 UTC 2011

Thanx Jan for your response the clarification is inline

> Zitat von Roland van Hout <rvhout at nur.mail.rw>:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I am very new to this list.
>>
>> Here is my version info:
>> kronolith2                      2.3.3+debian0-1
>> horde3                      3.3.6+debian0-2
>> imp4                        4.3.6+debian0-2
>> turba2                      2.3.3+debian0-3
>> dimp1                       1.1.4+debian2-1
>> ingo1                       1.2.3+debian0-1
>> nag2                        2.3.4+debian0-1
>>
>> Ok my setup is that I authenticate via imap and turba is connected
>> to my ldap.
>> I added the free/busy stuff in my ldap and that works.
>> So if I invite somebody to a meeting with just his
>> username/mailbox/uid like user1  the FB info is shown.
>> When I tag send invitations to the meeting none are sent.
>> If I invite somebody with the email address user1 at nur.mail.rw I get
>> the error that no FB info could be retrieved
>> but the invitation is sent!
>>
>> So what am I doing wrong? Or is it a feature?
>
> What? I didn't read anything in your description that sounds wrong
> or unintended. What exactly is the problem?
Ok let's try again.

If I invite somebody to a meeting with just his username and want
invitations to be sent no email is sent to this person but I can see
the Free/Busy info while adding him or her.
If I invite somebody to a meeting with an email address no Free/Busy
info can be retrieved (normal because of how the URL is produced) if I
request invitations to be sent this person gets an email.

What I want is that the people in my addressbook (containing the
calFBURL attribute) can be added to a meeting with just his/her
username from the addressbook (also the horde username) and
I can see the Free/Busy info of that person AND this person receives
an invitation email for the meeting if I tag the send invitations box.

Is  this more clear?

bye
Roland