[kronolith] Resource Booking - Is there a way to set the permissions on the calendars for the resources? I would like non-authenticated users to be able to view the resource's availability?

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:55:18 UTC 2011

On 5/01/11 6:39 PM, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:
>
>> I love have the resource booking option.  Just curious, is there a
>> way to set the permissions on the calendars for the resources?  I
>> would like non-authenticated users to be able to view the resource's
>> availability?
> There is currently no editing of permissions for resource calendars.
> However, if you provide the "display url" for the resource calendar to
> a user, they will be able to view the calendar...time will be either
> free or busy.  You can add an enhancement request for finer grain
> permission handling of resource calendars on bugs.horde.org.
> mike
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
Done:  http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10024  BTW I did the the upgrade of
all my data using the datatree to sql scripts and then the upgrade
buttons in horde 4 and everything worked very well.  I also love the new
pear installation method and upgrade method.  IMHO they are much easier
for the less skilled and will make it much easier for users to try out
horde as an option.

--
gimili