[kronolith] No Data after Migration

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Mon May 2 19:42:05 UTC 2011

<SNIP>
> >> better
> >> they
> >> don't

> >> Sounds like you either didn't run the DT->sql share script or you
> ran
> >> it after running the migrations.
> >
> >As per my original post, I let the Update All Schemas in the Config
> >panel do all the heavy lifting.  Where is this script and at what
> point
> >should I run it?  It sounds like I should do it after I point H4 at
> the
> >H3 db and before I do Update All Schemas.  Yes?
>
> As mentioned in UPGRADING each share app has this script, and it
> needs to be run before migrations if you are still using DT.  It's
> located in app/bin

Michael

I've reread UPGRADING - but there is only one in the /imp and /horde directories - not one in /kronolith..

In the /horde one - I see this statement:

For shares,
you will need to upgrade each application individually. Applications that use
shares have entries in ``docs/UPGRADING`` and upgrade scripts
``app-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql`` for creating the SQL share tables and
migrating data.

On my H3 DB should I run the following in the following order

/usr/bin/horde-convert-datatree-groups-to-sql
/usr/bin/horde-convert-datatree-perms-to-sql
/usr/bin/horde-move-history-out-of-datatree
/usr/bin/ingo-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql
/usr/bin/kronolith-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql
/usr/bin/mnemo-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql
/usr/bin/nag-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql
/usr/bin/turba-convert-datatree-shares-to-sql
And then
/usr/bin/horde-db-migrate  (or just do the update DB Schema from the Config panel)

At which point should I run:
/usr/bin/horde-migrate-user-categories

Thanks.

Simon