[kronolith] Recurring events in Kronolith H4

Ilya Nechay ilya at telinta.com
Sun Jun 26 13:53:31 UTC 2011

Hi,
We've been using Kronolith H3 (2.3.1) for a long time for managing our
working schedule. Several weeks ago we decided to move to the new
version of Kronolith.
There is a question about editing recurring events in Kronolith H4
(3.0.5-git). In old version when I edit a recurring event I have several
to all events or save event as new. Looks like in H4 the change is
applied to all events by default and the only option I have except this
is to save the event as new.
It's a big problem for us. Sometimes it is needed to change only one
event and to leave all other without changes. Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance,
Ilya