[kronolith] Recurring events in Kronolith H4

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Jun 26 16:16:43 UTC 2011

Quoting Ilya Nechay <ilya at telinta.com>:

> Hi,
> We've been using Kronolith H3 (2.3.1) for a long time for managing
> our working schedule. Several weeks ago we decided to move to the
> new version of Kronolith.
> There is a question about editing recurring events in Kronolith H4
> (3.0.5-git). In old version when I edit a recurring event I have
> several options: apply the change to current event only, to all
> future events, to all events or save event as new. Looks like in H4
> the change is applied to all events by default and the only option I
> have except this is to save the event as new.
> It's a big problem for us. Sometimes it is needed to change only one
> event and to leave all other without changes. Am I missing anything?

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9926

This still works as before in the traditional (non-dynamic) interface.
In fact, the code for dealing with recurring events and exceptions
have been rewritten in Kronolith 3 to be much more robust. It's only
missing the UI elements for interfacing with it in the dynamic view.

It's on our list, but if you need this sooner rather than later, you
might consider sponsoring development of this feature.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org