[kronolith] dynamic interface can't change calendar shares

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:11:31 UTC 2011

Hello,

I just discovered that I can't no more change my calendar shares. Normaly we
can do that by clicking in the right arrow of the calendar just under My
calendars (not easy to find the first time, the key icon was easier to
understand)
My screen is just becoming black and nothing happened.. Well, not exactly,
apache is going 100%cpu and  I was obliged to kill apache.

It was working some time before. I change cache javascript in case, try also
another account without success
kronolith 3.0.5
horde 4.0.7

Dom