[kronolith] Kronolith 3.0.9 : Remote calendar : error davical

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Sep 29 13:38:08 UTC 2011

Le 21/09/2011 17:14, Gerard Breiner a écrit :
>  To add an event on a remote calendar (davical) does not work better
> with the new version 3.0.10 of kronolith....  Does someone could tell
> me if it works for him and under what platform ?
>
> Best regards
>
> Gerard
Hello,

Let me please to repeat my question... Does anyone use kronolith as
davical client ? If yes, have you managed to add an event to your remote
calendar (davical) ? What is your platform ?

This asking because the "add event" to my remote calendar failed. This
issue is not the fact of davical cause it works very fine by using
Thunderbird/Lightning as client.

However davical log say :
[LOG]
DAViCal: LOG: headers:-->Content-type: text/plain; charset="utf-8",
referer: https://calendar.domain/caldav.php/gbreiner/agenda
[/LOG]

So I wonder if the content-type defined in Kronolith.php line 2413 is
taken in consideration by davical...
This line is :   [CODE]$ics->setType('text/calendar') [/CODE]

An idea ? Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards.

Gerard Breiner