[kronolith] recurring events

Christoph Ohliger christoph.ohliger at fh-rosenheim.de
Fri Sep 30 13:22:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have found several discussions/bugs for recurring events which are
including daylight saving time dates when working with lightning for
example. The ICS export doesn´t cover the timezone and will be displayed
incorrect. The export looks like this:

BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20110921T090000Z
DTEND:20110921T100000Z
DTSTAMP:20110930T121219Z
END:VEVENT

When changing this event file without the trailed Z and with the correct
timezone, lightning is displaying the recurring event in the correct form

DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20111012T140000
DTEND;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20111012T150000

Is there anything I can change in config, or is it already a bug ?

regards
Christoph