[kronolith] Newbie question: debug exchange calendar

drdr6 nabble at camroberts.org.uk
Mon Oct 24 08:11:06 UTC 2011

Apologies if this is totally obvious, but I've spent the entire evening
searching...

I have Horde/Kronolith setup on an Excito Bubba B3 box (came pre-installed).
Default calendar is working fine.

It seems possible from what I can see to read an exchange calendar; so I set
up connection to said calendar, but nothing happens except briefly "loading"
is visible in the calendar display.

There's nothing at all in /var/log/horde/horde3.log, or any of the system
logs; there doesn't seem to be any log called kronolith.

There must be some way to raise logging level to debug, but I can't find any
documentation about it; none of the config files in /etc/horde/kronolith2
mention log, logging debug.

So questions please:

Where the heck is the documentation for this package ?
I see: http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/User/Kronolith, but this is just one page
http://www.horde.org/apps/kronolith/docs - this points to a FAQ which
doesn't mention logging or debugging, and a kronolith FAQ which is just
another single page

Amy help appreciated !

Thanks
Derek