[kronolith] Outlook 2007 integration

Hugo Oliveira havoliveira at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:31:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have currently installed:
- horde 4.0.11
- kronolith 3.0.11

I was trying to subscribe a horde calendar in Outlook 2007. If I understood
it correctly this way it would be possible to have a calendar updated by
either Outlook or Horde. Also, it would be a way of having shared calendars
on Outlook. However, when I try to add an internet calendar on Outlook with
the url that Horde generates I get an error message stating that it is not
a valid calendar url. I would like to know if anyone has already
accomplished this and, if so, how did you do it? I think one big issue here
are the versions that I'm using.

Thank you for any help.

Best regards,
Hugo