[kronolith] Month view of events in calendar

Anna Christina Naß acn at annachristina.eu
Wed Nov 23 11:52:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

As I'd like to switch from Google Apps to Horde in the future, I'm
fiddling around with Kronolith.

I'd like to work in month view, so the following question applies to
month view.
And I'm using the dynamic version.

Is it possible (or at least: Will it be possible soon?) to have a
visible distinction between all-day-events and events with a starting
time?
In Google Calendar the all-day-events have a solid background color
and the "normal" events have a colored text with white background.

Besides, is it possible to (optionally) have the starting time of an
event shown next to it?

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Anna Christina Naß