[kronolith] Outlook 2007 integration

barteck bartlomiej.kluska at comarch.com
Wed Dec 14 17:07:23 UTC 2011

Hugo Oliveira wrote:

>  However, when I try to add an internet calendar on Outlook with
> the url that Horde generates I get an error message stating that it is not
> a valid calendar url.

I tried this with outlook 2010 and it worked quite good. I used the
following syntax:
http://<horde
instance>/rpc.php/kronolith/<username>/waDwRGhlGLdO4g6J74A0d0A.ics
where: waDwRGhlGLdO4g6J74A0d0A
was generated by the system. Whole link was available when I went to certain
user calendar properties and then "Subsrciption" and "Subscription URL"

The only disadvantage is that these ics calendars seen in Outlook are
read-only.