[kronolith] Reminder and Agenda links are bad

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sat Dec 17 15:17:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have one last issue with kronolith, I had hoped upgrading would fix
it, but it did not.  Perhaps it is just a configuration issue.

The problem I'm getting is that the links that are generated by
kronolith in my reminder and agenda email notifications are bad.  They
point to http://myserver.com/kronolith/blah/blah/blah, when they
should point to http://myserver/horde/kronolith/blah/blah/blah

I found this:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.kronolith/5642

In which Jan mentions the setting of $app_webroot in
~/horde/config/registry.php.  I have tried doing this, but apparently
I'm not getting the syntax right -- and getting it wrong causes all of
horde to stop functioning.

I acknowledge, however, that this may not be the ideal solution,
because every other application knows its root -- even kronolith,
except in this one instance. Perhaps setting this to anything will
break my horde, and that's why it isn't working...

If changing $app_webroot is the recommended tack here, could someone
please clue me in on the appropriate syntax?

If $app-webroot is not the appropriate tack, then what must I fix to
get this link generated properly?

Thank you!

-Chris