[kronolith] Free-busy issue and attendees

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Thu Dec 15 14:32:26 UTC 2011

Quoting cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com>:

> Hi, I just updated everything to current today, including kronolith.
>  That pesky bug about updating an accepted invitation & updating on
> the calendar is gone -- Thank you for that!
>
> However,  I'm noticing two peculiarities:
>
> 1) When I invite someone who has their freebusy url in the
> addressbook, the graphic always shows the entire day as red: busy
> (when using the dynamic interface).  When I do the same thing on the
> traditional interface, the chart shows every cell as pure white
> (including the row for the sender (inviter).
>
> 2) After sending/accepting/updating an invitation, when I click on
> the attendees tab, no attendees are listed.
>
> Both of these issues may have been around since 3.0.12... I just
> didn't get any complaints until now.
>
> As always, thank you for your help.

Okay, I found out why #1 was occurring.  The woman in question is the
delegate of other users' calendars, and had them all configured to be
used in the calculation of free-busy time -- so her days were
effectively blocked off because between all the calendars she had
access to, her day was indeed full.  I removed these from the
calculation of free-busy info, and all is well in this regard.

Number 2 only is only happening for the people who accepted the
invitation.  The sender does get to see all the attendees; for anyone
who accepts the invitation, however, the attendee list is blank.  Is
there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks.

Chris