[kronolith] Remote Calendar Subscriptions

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jan 17 17:14:57 UTC 2012

Zitat von Ed Coates <ed at coatesfam.us>:

> Hi All,
>
> I've successfully installed Horde 4.0.13 and Kronolith 3.0.13 and
> everything is working great so far.  This is the first time that
> I've dealt with subscribing to remote calendars in the Horde
> environment.  I'm the webmaster for our Boy Scout Troop page and
> I've implemented WebCalendar 1.2.3 there and have remotely
> subscribed to it.  My question is, how often does Kronolith check
> for changes in the remote calendar?  I've created event inside of
> WebCalendar and it seems that it took a long time for them to show
> up in Kronolith?  Is there a way to refresh and poll for new events?

If the external calendar is a CalDAV calendar, it's updated on every
request. If it's a regular ICS share, once an hour. But please note
that for the dynamic interface, the events are cached in the browser
too, and not updated if they change outside of the client, only after
you refresh the browser manually.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/