[kronolith] Sharing problems

Rickard Hill r.hill at gate5.se
Fri Jan 20 13:00:10 UTC 2012

I am trying to share my horde calendar with a group as well as being
able to show it publically without having to log in.
The public show is working all ok, and the group can view the calendar,
but no matter what I do the group won't be able to edit the calendar.

I am trying to set the share permissions, but adding a group seems
impossible.
I add the group, set permissions and then save.
When I go back, the group permissions is erased.

I even tried to edit directly in the database (table
kronolith_sharesng_groups), but that didn't work either.

Using the latest version.

Would anybody be able to tell me if I am doing anything wrong? And
perhaps what?
If not, is it replicable for others? Ie. a bug?