[kronolith] Sharing problems

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jan 20 14:50:31 UTC 2012

Quoting Rickard Hill <r.hill at gate5.se>:

> I am trying to share my horde calendar with a group as well as being
> able to show it publically without having to log in.
> The public show is working all ok, and the group can view the
> calendar, but no matter what I do the group won't be able to edit
> the calendar.
>
> I am trying to set the share permissions, but adding a group seems
> impossible.

I assume that you have already added the Group using the
Administrative interface?

> I add the group, set permissions and then save.
> When I go back, the group permissions is erased.
>
> I even tried to edit directly in the database (table
> kronolith_sharesng_groups), but that didn't work either.
>
> Using the latest version.
>
> Would anybody be able to tell me if I am doing anything wrong? And
> perhaps what?
> If not, is it replicable for others? Ie. a bug?

I'm not seeing this. Group sharing works as expected for me.

What Group backend are you using? When you look at the calendar's
permission view, do you see the Group listed in the drop down? Any
errors in the server or Horde log?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)