[kronolith] new install/database query issue

Larry Weldon lweldon at weldoncomputers.com
Wed Mar 7 20:21:28 UTC 2012

Quoting Larry Weldon <lweldon at weldoncomputers.com>:

>> Larry Weldon <lweldon at weldoncomputers.com> schrieb:

>>> Kronolith
>>>>

>>> yes. Please see:
>>> http://www.weldoncomputers.us/transfer/screen1.pdf
>>>
>>> I don't know what "Content 1.0.3" is...
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Then there went something wrong while running the database
>> migration  scripts, which hasn't been catched - unlikely.
>> Or you have upgraded the database from an earlier H3 version, that
>>  wasn't uptodate before you upgraded to H4.
>>

> Can I drop the horde database and expect the migration scripts will
> create the database properly?

Since I hadn't heard anything I used mysql and "drop database horde;".
I set the conf.php back to conf.php.dist and used the button "Update
all configurations".

I then receive this message:

The configuration for horde cannot be updated automatically. Please
update the configuration manually.

Tell me where shall I go to create the database schema and why would
the instructions be so difficult to find?

Thanks.