[kronolith] Thunderbird 11, Android and Horde 4 Kronolith Sync

Gabriele gabriele.mailing at rvmgroup.it
Wed Apr 11 13:42:15 UTC 2012

Hello,
I succesfully installed Horde4 via its own pear instance under Debian
Squeeze. Everything runs fine (mail, calendar, contacts, ...).

Next step is sync it with Thunderbird 11 under Ubuntu 11.10.
I've installed a funambol dev build taken from here http://bit.ly/HAjZzg.
Is this the right choice ? I mean, is this the only funambol client
available for TB 11 ? Is there another solution ?

Now I'm testing calendar sync only, and I have a minor issue: when I
create an event with a reminder in TB, the event is synchronized with
krnolith, but not the reminder. Even if I sync my android phone via
activesync, the event is synchronized, but without reminder.
If I create the event with a reminder on the phone, or in the horde web
interface, everything is ok: suggestions ?

My other issue is with tasks: I can't find a way to manage them on my
android phone. Someone can point me out to an application that can sync
tasks via exchange or syncml ?

Thank you,

--
Gabriele