[kronolith] Thunderbird 11, Android and Horde 4 Kronolith Sync

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Wed Apr 11 14:08:26 UTC 2012

Hello

Am 11.04.2012 schrieb Gabriele:

> Now I'm testing calendar sync only, and I have a minor issue: when I
> create an event with a reminder in TB, the event is synchronized
> with krnolith, but not the reminder. Even if I sync my android phone
> via activesync, the event is synchronized, but without reminder.
> If I create the event with a reminder on the phone, or in the horde
> web interface, everything is ok: suggestions ?

Reminder Handling on Thunderbird/Lightning has always been somewhat
buggy. It's probably a problem on their side.

Apparently, deactivating "show missed events" in Thunderbird does help
at least with some of the problems. You can find the option in Tools
-> Options -> Lightning -> Alarms.

--
SIP          sip:christof at sip.lugs.ch                SIPBroker *2731001
Jabber/GTalk christof at buergi.lugs.ch                 ICQ       21348341