[kronolith] How to export all agendas of each users ?

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Apr 13 12:29:43 UTC 2012

  Hello,

I would like that users have only remote calendar so that if the webmail
server is not accessible for any reason, users could access their
agendas on the davical server from thunderbird lightning.
So, I have to create a script for exporting all agendas of each users
into a ical file and another script side davical for importing them .
Could you please tell me what would be  the best way for doing this side
kronolith if this is possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Gérard Breiner