[kronolith] Problems on ajax interface

Stefano Stalio stefano.stalio at lngs.infn.it
Wed Apr 18 07:05:34 UTC 2012

Hi all,
we are trying to setup horde as a calendar/task manager for our institution.
We would be quite happy with it except we are experiencing some problems
with the kronolith "dynamic" interface.

In many situations (combinations of OS/browser) the "new event" pop up does not show up
while the "quick insert" one works OK and already created events can not be edited.

I was not able to have this work on ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 both with firfox and chrome,
I saw it fail in many cases on safari.

I saw it working on windows7 (at least firefox) and in some cases on MacOS.

Any clue on where to look for debugging/problems?

				Thanks, Stefano.

--
Stefano Stalio - Servizio Calcolo 		tel   0862-437423
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare		fax   0862-437570
SS 17/bis - km 18.910 				stefano.stalio at lngs.infn.it
67010 Assergi - L`Aquila