[kronolith] Upgrade 2.3.6 -> 3.0.16: calendars empty

Hans van Zijst hans at woefdram.nl
Thu May 10 15:38:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

A while ago an update crashed my Horde3 installation and I thought that
would be a nice reason to upgrade to the most recent Horde: 4.

Installing the new Horde via pear was easy. Unfortunatly, Kronolith
doesn't seem to find my calendars. It offers the option to create a new
one, which succeeds. But I obviously don't want to create a new, empty
one, but continue to use the one I had in Horde3.

After installing Horde4, it offers to upgrade the database. Kronolith
complains the first time, but succeeds (or claims to have succeeded) the
second time. After the upgrade, every calendar is still in the database,
but somehow Kronolith doesn't find it.

What do I do wrong? How do I tell Kronolith to use the data that's
already in the database?

Kind regards,

Hans