[kronolith] How to display creation date/time/owner of an event?

Andreas Kari a.kari at dortmunder-blankstahl.de
Fri May 11 06:23:15 UTC 2012

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

>> Am 10.05.2012 16:17, schrieb Andreas Kari:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I'm using Horde 4.0.13 and Kronolith 3.0.15. Sometimes, some of my
>>> users are asking for the creator of an event, and when he/she did
>>> it..
>>>
>>> I just can figure that out throu SQL.. but: Isn't it possible to
>>> create a tab or a small line, where the creator and the timestamp
>>> information is listed?
>>>
>>> That would keep me away from those user-request (no, I'm not that
>>> lazy, but I'm very busy! :) )
>>>
>>> In the Horde-portal view it shows the owner of the specified event
>>> though mouseover, but the timestamp is also important.
>>>
>>> Is something like that planned for an implementation or could
>>> someone help me through this?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance and kind regards
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>>

>> Hi Andreas, I cannot tell but please check the Horde Issue and Feature
>> Tracker https://bugs.horde.org yourself and add the features one
>> feature a time if they are not yet present as enhancement tickets.
>
> You can see it in the event of the traditional view.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

Jan, that was a great idea! Thanks a bunch! :)

But I'll follow Ralfs advice, too, and check out the features-list for
adding this feature into the dynamic view.

Have a great weekend

Andreas

--
Andreas Kari
System Administrator/CIO

Dortmunder Blankstahl GmbH
Hangeneystr. 7
DE-44379 Dortmund

Phn. : +49-(0)231-9675-428
Fax. : +49-(0)231-9675-500

Directors: Mr. Franz Mayer, Mr. Martin Mayer and Mr. Paul Schaefer
Reg.Court: Dortmund HRB 4038