[kronolith] Minor enhancement request

Dirk Dettmering dirk.dettmering at med.uni-marburg.de
Tue Jul 3 17:08:58 UTC 2012

Dear horde development team,

I hereby forward some minor enhancement request for kronolith from my users:
* Some of them miss the possibility to print just a section of a day (to
yield something like a worklist)
* Some would like to limit the weekly overview to the business days
monday to friday

And one strange phenomenon:
One of my users reported to me that he has successfully given access to
some collegues to his calendar. But he couldn't do this for two more
collegues using their username but instead he had to use their email
addresses? Our horde configuration uses imap authentication and the imap
server doesn't allow email adresses as usernames (I just tried it to
make sure it's really not working that way).

Thanks in advance

Dirk

--
Universitätsklinikum Gießen und Marburg GmbH,
Dezernat 5 - Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung (ZIV) - Systembetrieb

Standort Marburg
Baldingerstraße
D-35043 Marburg

Telefon   (+49) 06421 - 58 66570
Telefax   (+49) 06421 - 58 64574
E-Mail: dirk.dettmering at uk-gm.de
url: http://www.ukgm.de

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Wolfgang Pföhler
Geschäftsführung: Martin Menger (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Werner Seeger (stv.
Vors.),
Dr. Christiane Hinck-Kneip, Prof. Dr. Jochen A. Werner
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gießen
Amtsgericht Gießen HRB 6384