[kronolith] Sort events by Tag/Categorie

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jul 6 14:17:45 UTC 2012

Quoting Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de>:

> On 04.07.2012 11:24, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Zitat von Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de>:
>>> Yep: El'Chefe
>>> And more importantly the friendly ladies from accounts who look at all
>>> the calendars for billable times and add a tag "billed" once their
>>> printers did the work.
>>
>> For billable times there is the time tracker module Hermes ;-)
>
> Yep, is that stable yet?

I am hoping to be able to get a stable version out for the Autumn releases.

> We want to test hermes, but I don't yet like the idea of mixing pear
> with git/svn for our installation.
>
> And then: Does hermes integrate with kronolith? We don't want to do
> time-sheets, we want to add calendar-entries of what we did and bill for
> that.

There is currently no integration between the two applications. It
would make sense to add support for the timeobjects API to Hermes so
that time slices could appear in Kronolith though. I'm not convinced
it should work the other way though.

Entering a time slice is not that much different than entering a
calendar entry, and it gives the added benefit of being more flexible
- you can assign cost objects, clients, make the time billable or
non-billable etc... This makes reporting on time much more flexible.

Adding timeobject support to Hermes means you would use Hermes to
add/track/report on the time but still be able to view the time slices
in Kronolith.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)