[kronolith] Sychronising shared calenders

Oliver Strubreither OliverSt at gmx.at
Fri Jul 13 12:07:49 UTC 2012

Dear horde development team!

English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.

Problem: I need to synchronize (mobile phone) 3 shared calenders to more users. Now I only can sync my own calenders (local).

I tried to:

-to share with everbody (guest), users, single users, groups etc. – they only see the shared calenders kronolith (and change the standard-calender to one of them), but they can’t select them under “Sychronization settings” to sync additional calenders.

-creating a system calendar

-to integrate as external calendar

All works, but I can’t select them in “Sychronization settings”.

Now, my workaround is to create a account just for the calenders , an create a second synchronisation profile on the mobile phones of the users. (First to synchronize their personal data like addresses or tasks, second to sync the shared calendar).

The disadvantage of my workaround: if I want, I cannot create individual permissions for the users.

Any suggestions?

(SuSE 12.1, Apache 2.2.21, PHP 5.3.8, MySQL 5.0.8)

Thanks in advance,

Oliver Strubreither