[kronolith] Sychronising shared calenders

mrubinsk at horde.org mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jul 13 12:54:12 UTC 2012

This is not possible right now. For technical reasons related to the
sync protocol we have to limit to user owned calendars.

For Horde 5 we are investigating solutions to allow shared calendars,
though they will still be limited to those the user can write/delete to.

Quoting Oliver Strubreither <OliverSt at gmx.at>> Dear horde development team!