[kronolith] Sychronising shared calenders

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Jul 13 15:55:25 UTC 2012

On Friday 13 July 2012 08:54:12 mrubinsk at horde.org wrote:
> This is not possible right now. For technical reasons related to the
> sync protocol we have to limit to user owned calendars.
>
> For Horde 5 we are investigating solutions to allow shared calendars,
> though they will still be limited to those the user can write/delete to.

Is the problem that horde needs to save which entries where synced to the
devices?
Maybe providing an overlay would help so that events (and addressbook-entries)
are taken from all possible calendars/addressbooks, but the sync-state is
saved to a different table if needed. Maybe even store the sync-state for
everything in its own tables...

Have fun,

Arnold