[kronolith] kronolith: two post-install snags

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Thu Sep 20 15:40:10 UTC 2012

>> Issue #1: When sending an invite to an external email address (e.g.
>> gmail), the time of the meeting does not come through.  Instead, it
>> reads "%r" for "Start" and "End".  Apparently, this was true before
>> the upgrade, but I had hoped the upgrade would fix this.
>
> Where does it show this? There a 3 different message parts with the
> event information.

I am attaching a graphic of this. I don't know if the list accepts
attachments, but if it doesn't then I'll send a link in a moment.

>> Issue #2: When sending an invite to an external email address (e.g.
>> gmail), clicking the "accept", "accept tentatively" and "decline"
>> links do not work.  They redirect to the ~/kronolith/attend page on
>> my server, but an email is never sent to the initiator of the
>> meeting (the one who invited the other).  This used to work before
>> the upgrade.
>
> No, it never did this. Using the attend.php script, the event is
> updated right away, without using email notifications.

Um... I did get notifications of this sort.  I am attaching another
image to this so you can see what I mean.  I would send an email to
someone at gmail.com, they would get the invite (attached), then I would
get an email that allowed me to update the respondent status.  Are you
saying this does not happen anymore?

Thanks Jan.

-Chris