[kronolith] kronolith: two post-install snags

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Sep 21 08:55:30 UTC 2012

Zitat von cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com>:

>>> Issue #1: When sending an invite to an external email address
>>> (e.g. gmail), the time of the meeting does not come through.
>>> Instead, it reads "%r" for "Start" and "End".  Apparently, this
>>> was true before the upgrade, but I had hoped the upgrade would fix
>>> this.
>>
>> Where does it show this? There a 3 different message parts with the
>> event information.
>
> I am attaching a graphic of this. I don't know if the list accepts
> attachments, but if it doesn't then I'll send a link in a moment.

Looks like you have a broken nl_langinfo implementation on your
system. It returns a strftime format specifier (%r) that isn't even
supported by your strftime implementation. So it might actually be a
bug in strftime instead, because %r is supposed to be supported on all
platforms.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project