[kronolith] After upgrade: login to external Calendars failed

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Thu Nov 1 11:36:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

after an upgrade to the latest versions of horde and kronolith,
I'can't login anymore to external Calendars, hostet by a
davical-Server. It's log says:

[Thu Nov 01 12:19:44 2012] [error] [client 88.198.91.237] davical:
ALL: HTTPAuth::AuthFailedResponse Requesting authentication in the
'Hannsis DAViCal CalDAV Server' realm

conequently kronolith is reporting, that the login failed.

Any Ideas, what I've misse while upgrading? I didn't notice any errors
while upgrading, but there's a lot of output.

Imp, Ingo etc. are working fine (AFAICS).

Please let me know, if I should provide further Information

Regards Hanns